Install and update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 oreo: –
Do you own a Samsung Galaxy A5 smartphone? And still running on Android Nougat 7.0? But, you want to experience Latest version of Android and don’t know how to install it on your Phone? Then, You should read this article thoroughly on “how to update Galaxy A5 to Android Oreo”. Here, we have found the Custom ROM for Galaxy A5 to upgrade this smartphone to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you follow this complete installation Guide. Then, you can able to taste the Android Oreo.
Samsung Galaxy A5 released on DEC 2014, and It gave huge success to Samsung Company. It comes with the 5 Inch display 720 x 1280 pixels protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. This device owns Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset with Quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. Also, it has 16GB of Internal storage and expandable upto 64GB using Micro-SD dedicated Slot. The primary camera has 16MP Sharpshooter and 5MP of the secondary camera which is used to snap instant selfies.
Before moving to the installing Guide, Your device should have some of the pre-requisites.
Pre-requisites to Install Android Oreo on Galaxy A5: –
- Take a Complete backup of your Phone. Recommended to use Cloud Storage
- Your device should have at least 80% above battery backup.
- Your device storage should have above 4GB of internal memory
- A device must have TWRP Custom Recovery Installed.
Also Read: – How To Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Any Android Phone
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5: –
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your Computer.
- Also, Download Odin Latest version on your PC.
- Then, Download the TWRP Recovery File for (Android Marshmallow and above)
- Then, Open the odin.exe application from the extracted Odin downloaded folder.
- Select Checkbox “AP” and Select the Recovery file that you’ve downloaded.(TWRP)
- Just Select Checkbox F.Reset Time.
- Connect your device to PC. The Odin will detect the Phone and the ID: COM turns into blue colour. If not detected, Try installing Samsung Drivers.
- Now, Click on Start button and wait for 1 or 2 minutes to complete flashing the device.
- Once, Flashing is completed. You will get the successful message in the Odin software.
- Disconnect the device and Reboot the device into TWRP Recovery Mode manually.
- To boot into Recovery Mode, Turn OFF the device. Now, Turn ON Pressing Volume Down + Home Key + Power Key simultaneously.
- Now, Your device will be automatically redirected to Recovery Mode, and you can install the Android Oreo ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5 without any problem.
Guide to Install and Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo: –
- Download and Install the Android OREO Custom ROM on your device.
- Save it to External SD card.
- Rename the ROM folder as update.zip
- Now, Reboot your Phone into TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Then, Tap on Wipe >> Wipe Dalvik cache >> Wipe Cache Partition.
- Come back and Choose Install Option.
- Now, Select the update.zip file
- Then, swipe to continue installation.
- The installation process will take some time.
- After installation, come back to the menu and Choose Reboot option.
- Now, you have successfully installed Android 8.0 oreo ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5.
Final verdict: –
I Hope this article helped you on “how to update galaxy a5 to android 8.0 oreo“. Also, do share this article with your friends and let them know. If you face any error installing the ROM, Leave a comment below. I will be there for you at any time.
6 thoughts on “How to Install Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy A5 [Full Guide]”
When you say Download and Install Android OREO Custom ROM, from where I can download it? You do not give us a link
Unfortunately, The downloaded link has been broken. Sorry for the problem caused. We will update the link as soon as possible. Thanks for remaining us. Also, keep visiting for more updates.
Great site and a great topic as well. I was looking for this on the internet and found it on your website.
I needed this kind of guide. My wait is finally over. Thanks a lot for sharing.
What happened to the link? there is no link to download the SO
first is make a root on device ? I don’t understand. This ROM is original ?
Sorry for my ugly english
No, First you have to install custom recovery like TWRP and ROM manager. Then only you can able to install Custom Oreo ROM on your device by booting your device into Recovery mode.