After the massive success in providing internet services at low-cost to the consumers in India, The company has recently launched its new broadband service called “Jio Giga Fiber” – where individuals and enterprises can experience the utmost speed of 1Gbps at an affordable cost.
So, Do you want to configure and change your Jio Giga fiber router with the SSID and password? Then, you’re in the right place. Today, We are going to discuss how to login to the Jio Giga Fiber Router with the IP address.
Jio Giga Fiber Router Login Credentials and IP address:
How to Access the Jio Giga Fiber Router Settings using IP Address?
- Type 192.168.29.1 in your browser address bar.
- You will get a login page. Enter the Username and password given above.
- Enter the new password for admin as well as for the Guest user.
- Finally, you will land into the Jio Giga Fiber router dashboard.
Why do you need to Change Router Password?
There are several ways to hack the Router and access the internet without knowing the owner. Sometimes, It can be misused. So, in order to get rid of all those problems, You can secure the Router using a Strong password where a third person cannot guess or hack at any means. Leaving the Router with the default credentials would be vulnerable. So, It’s always advised to change the password.
How to Change SSID and Password of Jio Giga Fiber?
These are the two methods where you can change the SSID and password of Jio Giga Fiber.
For this method, you have to link your registered mobile number with Jio Giga Fiber ID. So, you can easily manage the settings using the MyJio app itself.
- Download the MyJio app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Switch to your Jio Giga Fiber Account.
- Go to My Device >> Device Settings >> Change the SSID and Password.
- The changes may take some time. Wait for 1-2 minutes, and you’re good to go.
Method 2: –
- First, Enter into the Jio Giga Fiber Router Settings using the IP address which has been shared above.
- Login to the router using the credentials.
- In the left sidebar, tap on Network >> Wireless >> Profiles tab >> Right click to edit
- Now, Change the SSID and Password and Click on save changes.
- Now, Restart your Router.
- You’ve successfully changed your SSID and Password of Jio Giga Fiber.
Ending this article: –
I hope you liked this guide on Jio Giga Fiber Router Login using IP and changing the SSID & password. If you found it useful, do share it on Social media to support us. Till then, Good-Bye 🙂