Guide to Pair PS4 Controller to Android device:
So, Do you guys want to pair your PS4 Controller to your Android phone, TV or any other android device? Then, you are at the right place. In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide to pair your PS4 controller to your Android device.
Playing games using controller in an Android phone is a next-level experience. Not every game can be enjoyed using touch-screen navigation keys. If you have an PS4 controller and an android phone with you, you are good enough right now.
Without any further ado, Let’s get started!
How to Pair Ps4 Controller to Android Device: –
Follow the below Step-by-Step guide to Pair your Ps4 controller to Android phone, TV or tablet.
- Hold your PS button and Share button simultaneously until the LED light starts to flash.
- Once done, Open Settings >> Connections >> Turn on Bluetooth in your Android device.
- Now, You will find your wireless controller under available devices.
- Tap on your Wireless Controller and select Pair on the pop-up.
- You’re done, You have successfully paired your PS4 controller to your Android device.
- You can check your Wireless controller LED light is stable,
I hope you have successfully paired your Play station 4 (PS4) controller on your Android device. If this article helped you, do share it with your friends. Bookmark our site for more interesting tutorials like these.