Guide to Play Apex Legends mobile with a controller:
So, Do you want to play apex legends mobile with your Xbox or PS controller? You are at the right place. In this article you will find a step-by-step guide on how to play the game by connecting your controller with your phone.
Tip: To maximise the gaming experience, connect your mobile to your TV wirelessly and use your controller and start playing. It’s similar to playing in PC.
So, Without any further ado, Let’s get started!
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile with a Controller?
To Play Apex Legends mobile with your controllers. Follow the below guide.
- Connect your controller with your smartphones.
- Open Apex Legends mobile app and Select “Settings“.
- Under settings, Select “Controller” option.
- Now, Adjust your controls and start your game with your controller.
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile with your Xbox Controller?
- Turn on your Xbox controller and press ‘Xbox’ button. (The light starts to blink)
- Then, in the top of your controller, Press Connectivity / Pair button.
- Now, Turn on Bluetooth in your smartphone and find your controller name under available devices.
- Select your controller name and click on Pair to connect.
- You’re good to go now. You have successfully connected your Xbox controller to your smartphones.
How to Play Apex Legends Mobile with PS Controller?
We have already covered a step-by-step guide on how to connect your PS controller with the smartphone. Check out the complete guide here.
I hope this article helped you. Please do share it with your friends and bookmark our website for more tutorials.