Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro: –
So, Do you want to unlock the Bootloader of Redmi Note 9 Pro device? Then, You landed in the right place. Today, We are going to discuss the process of unlocking the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro using the MI Unlock Tool.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with 6.67 inches IPS LCD Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor chipset with Octa-core processor and Adreno 618 GPU. The Mi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with two different variants i.e., 64GB and 128GB Internal Storage with 6GB of RAM. Moving to the camera, The Mi Note 9 pro comes with Quad primary camera lens i.e., 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP and the Front selfie shooter holds 16MP. The device holds a 5020mAh Li-Po Non-removable battery with a 30W fast charging.
Unlocking bootloader lets you install Custom Recoveries like TWRP, Orange Fox Recoveries, etc, and you can even able to Install third-party Custom ROM and additional MOD’s. Bootloader Unlocking is the primary step to root the Android device.
You can root any Android device if you follow the below steps:
Pre-requisites to Unlock the Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro: –
- Make sure your device has at least 70-80% battery power to avoid accidental shutdowns.
- Make sure you have backed up the important files to any external SD card or cloud storage apps.
- Download Mi Unlock Tool
How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro: –
Here are the steps to Unlock the Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro:
- Log-in to your Mi Account. If you don’t have one before, then create an account and log in on your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Enable USB Debugging in the Developer Options.
- To Enable Developer Options, Go to About Phone >> Tap on MIUI version 7 times >> Back to Settings >> Select Developer options.
- Now, Open the downloaded Mi Unlock tool and Unzip it.
- Then, Turn off your Redmi Note 9 Pro and Turn it on again by pressing Volume Down + Power button simultaneously to boot into fastboot mode.
- Now, Connect your device via USB cable and install the Mi USB drivers from the Mi Unlock tool folder in your PC.
- Then, Open and run the Mi Unlock tool .exe file and sign-in to your Mi account. Make sure that you have signed in to the same Mi account which was logged in your Redmi Note 9 Pro device.
- Now, It shows the Phone Connected Status, Tap on the Unlock button, and Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Once your bootloader gets unlocked successfully, Check the Unlock status on your device.
- Go to Additional Settings >> Developer Options >> Mi Unlock Status
Note: – It takes around 1-4 days to unlock the bootloader of your device.
Final verdict: –
I hope this article helped you to unlock the bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro. If you found it useful, please do share this article with your friends on social media. Also, Let me know if you have any queries in the comment section below.